Friday, March 8, 2013

cutting in.

The original walls in our 1959 house are pretty rough.
As a result, painter's tape doesn't always adhere to the bumpy surfaces,
so the cutting in process in the guest room didn't turn out so great:
I have a lot of touch-ups to do in there.

When the time came to paint the office,
I took the plunge and tried to cut in with no tape - yikes.
I learned that my hand is pretty steady;
I'm done with painter's tape.

Before the office was painted,
a whole bunch of junk was piled all over everywhere:

After a making this, the office is looking pretty darn good.

I still have plenty to do in there,
but it's coming along.