Monday, January 7, 2013

holes.

This was the wall of the same bathroom in this post 
before I learned those new skills.

I tend to do bigger projects while Eric is on trips,
so I can fix all my "oopsies" before he gets home.

Well, for this project I had to call him and tell him that
"I may or may not have put 8 holes in the bathroom wall..."

I thought that monster mirror was just nailed on.
Au contraire.
The construction adhesive pulled off a lot more than I was anticipating.

It was because of this "oopsie" that I learned how to patch and sand
 well enough to make a bad wall look like a decent wall.



3 comments:

  1. I love the, "I may or may not have put holes in the wall!" It looks really great! Just another DIY skill to add to your growing list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously impressed. Can't even tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed by your confidence and "can do it" attitude. There isn't anything you can't do!

    ReplyDelete