Wednesday, May 28, 2014

win, lose.

The win.
This sprinkler wire was a hassle every time I edged the lawn.

I had to lift the wire up with my foot 
while hopping along with the weed wacker at my side.
Ineffective.

To solve that annoying little dilemma,
I screwed little open eye bolts into the stucco and hung the wire up.
Ahhhhh.


The lose.
Here's our front door.

Here's a closer look at the threshold,

and yet a closer look.
As you can see, the black paint on the metal did not look so hot.

I very carefully taped everything off and started spraying.

It looked great!

Unfortunately... 
the new paint disagreed with the underside of the door,
and, even though it has been a month, 
the door sticks every.time.you.open.it.

What's worst...
the paint is scratching off.

Win some, lose some.


No comments:

Post a Comment